Properties are advertised from midnight on Thursday until 23.59 the following Wednesday. You cannot view homes or place bids on Thursdays.
Recent news and updates
- Raven Housing Trust are now expecting rent in advance for all new tenants totalling one weeks rent plus any additinal days rent if your tenancy does not start on a Monday.
- Raven Housing Trust are now expecting tenants to attend a pre-tenancy workshop prior to sign up, which will last approx. 1 – 1.5 hrs. If you do not attend it may affect other offers of accommodation
- Swap and Move (www.swapandmove.co.uk) have created an App which is available on the App store and on Google Play, free of charge. All of the valuable features of the swapandmove website have been replicated in the App so that users can have full use of the functionality, as per the website. Tenants can easily register using the new App, view property matches, browse and view detailed information of properties and manage account settings, all from the palm of your hand.
- Renewals - Please note we have begun sending out your annual renewals. You will receive a letter advising that your renewal is due, and how to complete this. Please note you will need to send us supporting documents if there has been a change in your circumstances. If you have any queries relating to your renewal please email us on email@example.com
- Changes in your circumstances? Please inform us by completing the 'Change of Circumstances' form which can be found on our website (www.reigate-banstead.gov.uk) under the 'Housing' section.
- Please note that Raven Housing Trust are expecting properties to be carpeted as a condition of accepting the property. The property advert will advise if it is not carpeted.
- Under 35? Due to the new housing benefit rules if you are a single person under 35 and you are offered a one bedroom property then the type of tenancy you will be offered is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST). This is similar to the type of tenancy you would get if you were privately renting. The tenancy is not secure and there are limits to what you can do to your home. The Housing Association will explain this further to you before you sign your tenancy.
Help to Buy Events - 22nd April 2017 & 13th May 2017
The Help to Buy agency for the South East are holding two events:
- Lingfield Park Racecourse, RH7 6PQ - 22nd April
- Hop Farm, Paddock Wood, TN12 6PY - 13th May
There will be housing associations and developers showcasing their shared ownership and equity loan homes they have available with Help to Buy. Maybe you aren't ready to buy yet, but want to see what is available? Come along and see us, our event it totally FREE, you won't want to miss it! They will also have independent financial advisors on hand to give you guidance and help. Not sure of what legal fees you will need to think about when looking at home ownership with the Help to Buy scheme? We will have a solicitor on hand to help you.
No need to book - Just turn up!
Properties Available in the North
Accent Peerless have empty properties of various different sizes available in the North of England, located in Yorkshire, Lancashire, Middlesbrough and surrounding areas.
If you would like more information on this, please contact us on 0345 678 0577 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an existing Accent resident, they would be able to assist you with any relocation costs and you would be provided with support from our Regional Offices to ensure you settle into your new area.
Please remember not to call the Housing Register team requesting your position on the Housing Register. We are unable to provide you this information as there are no set positions. Each property produces its own specific shortlist of applicants, which is then carefully scrutinised to ensure the property will match the individual needs of the nominated applicant. You will not be contacted if you are not sucessful.
Need housing advice?
Use our Housing Advice Self-Help Tool which provides practical advice about your housing options. Please be aware that you must use the Self-Help Tool before contacting the Housing Advice team.