Properties are advertised from midnight on Thursday until 23.59 the following Wednesday. You cannot view homes or place bids on Thursdays.
Recent news and updates
- Raven Housing Trust are now expecting one weeks rent in advance for all new tenants
- Raven Housing Trust are now also expecting tenants to attend a pre-tenancy workshop prior to sign up, which will last approx. 1 – 1.5 hrs. If you do not attend it may affect other offers of accommodation
- Swap and Move (www.swapandmove.co.uk) have created an App which is available on the App store and on Google Play, free of charge. All of the valuable features of the swapandmove website have been replicated in the App so that users can have full use of the functionality, as per the website. Tenants can easily register using the new App, view property matches, browse and view detailed information of properties and manage account settings, all from the palm of your hand.
- Renewals - Please note we have begun sending out your annual renewals. You will receive a letter advising that your renewal is due, and how to complete this. Please note you will need to send us supporting documents if there has been a change in your circumstances. If you have any queries relating to your renewal please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes in your circumstances? Please inform us by completing the 'Change of Circumstances' form which can be found on our website (www.reigate-banstead.gov.uk) under the 'Housing' section.
Please remember not to call the Housing Register team requesting your position on the Housing Register. We are unable to provide you this information as there are no set positions. Each property produces its own specific shortlist of applicants, which is then carefully scrutinised to ensure the property will match the individual needs of the nominated applicant.
Need housing advice?
Use our Housing Advice Self-Help Tool which provides practical advice about your housing options. Please be aware that you must use the Self-Help Tool before contacting the Housing Advice team.